Topics for This Year's Symposium
- - EHR Modernization - VA's VistA Evolution Program and DHA's DHMSM
- -Digital health efforts at VHA to improve the quality of veterans care
- - Supporting Warfighter health in all environments through advanced
- - Utilizing precision medicine to optimize treatment effectiveness and
- -Improving the cybersecurity of healthcare systems
- - Data sharing for improved care coordination
- -Increasing information technology efficiencies across DoD healthcare operations
- - Patient engagement strategies
- - DHA modernization and the impact on Health IT capabilities
- - VA Acquisition efforts to build a connected health IT environment in
At our Summit/Symposium you will have the ability to
- - Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing health information technology professionals.
- - Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover the most up-to-date HIT initiatives and technologies
- - Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are given the opportunity to address our speaker faculty with their questions or comments and will receive a pre-Summit questionnaire for precise questions and subject matters you would like our speakers to address.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees
- DSI’s Symposium directly supports DoD, VA, and Federal Health priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
(Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
- The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD, VA and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information
DoD/VA & Gov HIT Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here.
Participating Organizations at the 2015 Summit Included:
Defense Health Agency, VA, HHS, Service Medical Commands, CDC, FDA, CMS, Leidos, Booz Allen Hamilton, Optum, ViON, BITS, Lockheed Martin, InterSystems, Oracle, IBM, Marklogic, IMS Health, General Dynamics, AT&T and many more