Top 2020 Confirmed Speakers:
Paul R. Lawrence, Ph.D., Under Secretary for Benefits, VA
John Windom, SES, Executive Director, VA Electronic Health Record Modernization
Dr. Paul Tibbits, SES, Executive Director, Office of Technical Integration, Office of Information and Technology (OIT) U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Karen L. Brazell, SES, & Other Senior Representatives, Principal Executive Director & Chief Acquisition Officer, OAL&C, VA
Dr. Neil C. Evans, Interim Director, FEHRM, Chief Officer, Office of Connected Health, Veterans Health Administration
COL Francisco Dominicci, USA, (Pending Agency Approval) Chief, Solution Delivery Division, Defense Health Agency
CAPT Joseph Cohn, USN, Ph.D., Chief, Research Program Division, J9, DHA
Download the complete agenda for full list of speakers
Exhibit & Sponsorship Information:
- DoD/VA & Gov HIT Summit provides opportunities including virtual exhibit space, webinars, company infomercials, and more.
Operating Guidance For Government Attendees:
- DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD, VA, and Federal Health priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department’s mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission. The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD, VA and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
- (Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
- Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS