- Our central theme will revolve around developing a connected health ecosystem for the DoD, VA, Federal and private sector. With a focus on interoperability amongst health IT systems, several sub topics will include, but not limited to:
- 1. Innovation in data analytics and clinical informatics
- 2. Cyber security for health information
- 3.VistA Evolution (eHMP) and evolving EHR systems
- 4. Creating a connected health ecosystem for national emergency medical preparedness
- 5. Virtual care modalities, including mobile applications to improve patient care and engagement
- 6. Operationalizing 'Big Data' for clinical use
- 7.Health IT connectivity for an expeditionary military force
- ♦ Held since 2011, DSI's Health IT Summits are a unique forum that allows for personnel from DoD, VA, Federal and State agencies to convene in one location along with leaders from Industry and Academia that support them. Our "Town Hall" format is designed to encourage challenging discussion and dialogue amongst all in attendance.
- ♦ By keeping our forum off-the record and non-attribution, we allow for a level of stream of consciousness and shared ideas and thoughts to flow freely. Our agendas cover the most current priorities for our Military and Government health IT communities, and strive to achieve actionable takeaways for all in attendance.
- ♦We limit our attendance size to around 250 persons in order to allow everyone a chance to actively participate and to mix and mingle with each other easily over the two days we are together. However, due to our choice to limit seating, every iteration does sell out in advance, so we encourage you to explore our site more, give us a call if you have any questions, and we hope to welcome you in October!
The DoD/VA & Gov HIT Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees
This Summit is not officially sanctioned or endorsed by the Department of VA or DoD
||Event is CLOSED to PRESS / There are NO Recordings||
DSI’s Summit will provide a forum for each department to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their departments
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the most complex issues facing the health IT community.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest technologies to effectively and efficiently transform healthcare.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Our "Town Hall" forum allows for all in attendance to actively participate in the discussions. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive, off the record, non-attribution sessions