May 2016 Speakers Included:
- *Craig Schaefer, Program Manager, Defense Healthcare Management Systems Modernization
- *Dr. Jon White, Deputy National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, HHS
- *Dr. Lauren Thompson, Director, DoD/VA IPO
- *Dr. Alan Constantian, Deputy CIO, Account Manager for Health, Office of Information and Technology (OI&T), VA
- *COL Jacob Aaronson, USA, CMIO, Defense Healthcare Management Systems Modernization
- *COL Richard Wilson, USA, Director, Solutions Delivery Division, DHA
*Download Agenda for Full List & Schedule*
Why Should you Attend the Symposium?
Held since 2011, DSI's Health IT Summits are a unique forum that allows for personnel from DoD, VA, Federal and State agencies to convene in one location along with leaders from Industry and Academia that support them. Our "Town Hall" format is designed to encourage challenging discussion and dialogue amongst all in attendance.
By keeping our forum off-the record and non-attribution, we allow for a level of stream of consciousness and shared ideas and thoughts to flow freely. Our agendas cover the most current priorities for our Military and Government health IT communities, and strive to achieve actionable takeaways for all in attendance.
We limit our attendance size to around 250 persons in order to allow everyone a chance to actively participate and to mix and mingle with each other easily over the two days we are together. However, due to our choice to limit seating, every iteration does sell out in advance, so we encourage you to explore our site more, give us a call if you have any questions, and we hope to welcome you in May!
Participating Organizations at the 2015 Summit Included:
Defense Health Agency, VA, HHS, Service Medical Commands, CDC, FDA, CMS, Leidos, Booz Allen Hamilton, Optum, ViON, BITS, Lockheed Martin, InterSystems, Oracle, IBM, Marklogic, IMS Health, General Dynamics, AT&T and many more