October 2017 Confirmed Speakers:
Dr. Poonam L. Alaigh, Acting Under Secretary for Health, VA
Dr. Paul R. Cordts, SES, Electronic Health Record Functional Champion, MHS, DHA
Dr. Paul Tibbits, SES, DCIO, Architecture, Strategy and Design, OI&T, VA
CAPT James Ellzy, USN, Deputy PEO, Defense Health Management Systems
- Dr. Kenneth Bertram, SES, Principal Assistant for Acquisition, U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command
** VA EHRM Panel Discussion **
"Managing VA EHR Modernization Efforts to Support Seamless Care for Veterans"
- - CAPT John Windom, USN, PEO, VA EHRM PEO
- - Dr. Ashwini Zenooz, Chief Medical Office, VA EHRM PEO
- - John Short, Chief Technology Officer, VA EHRM PEO
Download Agenda for Complete Session Details
Why Should you Attend the October Summit?
- At DSI’s DoD/VA and Gov. HIT Summit, we provide a forum allowing our invited speakers representing the DoD, VA, Government Agencies, Academia, and Private Industry to describe the efforts that their organization is taking to better leverage IT technologies and informatics strategies for an improved and data driven, patient centered Military healthcare system.
- Advances in information technology have vastly accelerated our ability to collect data, analyze it, and apply that data to better support informed decision making. It is through the realization of these IT technologies and strategies that we are able to directly benefit the patient’s future healthcare outcomes.
- The 2017 October Health IT Summit will provide valuable information on the current and prospective efforts supported by the U.S. Government to transform healthcare, and healthcare delivery through innovative IT solutions.
- DSI’s team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Symposium's content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in the community from Senior Healthcare leaders, the IT Community, key policy-makers, as well as solution providers from industry and academia. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all involved organizations bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.