May 2017 Summit Topics Include
- - Deployment of MHS Genesis
- - EHR Modernization
- - Digital Health initiatives to Improve Extended Care
- - Interoperability Initiatives Supporting Greater Federal and Private Sector Coordination
- - Population Health Strategies to Improve Connected Health Efforts
- - Developing Semantic Web Technologies to Support Advanced EHR Capabilities
- - Data Sharing and Open-source Initiatives
- - VA Acquisition Efforts to Build a Connected Health IT Environment
- - Precision Medicine Initiatives
- - Improving Medical Readiness Capabilities for Military Services
- - Developing an Enterprise Health Management Platform (eHMP)
- - Supporting Warfighter Health in all Environments through Advanced Health Informatics
At our Summit you will have the ability to
- - Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing health information technology professionals.
- - Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover the most up-to-date HIT initiatives and technologies
- - Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are given the opportunity to address our speaker faculty with their questions or comments and will receive a pre-Summit questionnaire for precise questions and subject matters you would like our speakers to address.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees
- DSI’s Symposium directly supports DoD, VA, and Federal Health priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
(Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
- The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD, VA and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information
DoD/VA & Gov HIT Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here.