♦ Trying to navigate the evolving iEHR domain?
♦ Want to understand how to achieve clinical and operational success?
♦ Need a more in depth understanding of the interconnectedness across and among DoD, VA and Federal agencies?
DSI’s team specializes in the extensive research and development of mission critical, senior level Summits for the Military and Federal Government sectors in health care. Our non partisan
approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers to assist you in advancing an efficient and effective roadmap .
- Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the most complex issues facing the vast iEHR and health care IT communities. Each session is carefully chosen to offer a distinct and relevant viewpoint towards the focus areas of the Summit.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive Summit sessions. By keeping our attendance size limited, All attendees are able to interact with our speakers and their colleagues in a "Town Hall" forum that encourages REAL discussion and debate.
- Networking: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest technologies to effectively and efficiently transform health care.
- Providing you a distinguished & diverse group of speakers to offer a full spectrum view towards the current architecture for iEHRs and HIE . Our first iteration was held October 2011: be sure to join us for our May 2012 follow up~
October 2011 speakers included:
- Lt Gen Charles B. Green, USAF, Surgeon General
- RADM Theresa Cullen, USPHS, Director, Health Domain Information Technology, DHHS
- Dr. Paul Tibbits, SES, Deputy CIO, Office of Architecture, Strategy and Design, VA
- Mr. Henry Sienkiewicz, SES, CIO, DISA
- Dr. Peter Levin, SES, CTO, VA
- Mr. Mark Goodge, CTO, MHS
- Mr. Charles C. Hume, Deputy Chief Officer, Office of Health Information, VHA
- CAPT David Beardsley, USN, Deputy Director, FHCC, Commanding Officer, NHCGL
- COL John Scott, USA, CMIO, JTF CapMed
- Col Jesus Zarate, USAF, CIO, Air Force Medical Service
- Mr. Verlin Hardin, CIO, BUMED
- CAPT Michael Weiner, USN, CMIO, Interagency Program Office
- Col Albert Bonnema, USAF, CMIO, Air Force Medical Service
- Dr. Douglas Rosendale, VHA
- Ms.Deven McGraw ,Director, Health Privacy Project ,Center for Democracy & Technology
(See the OCT 2011 agenda for full speaker list. May 2012 full speaker list and agenda posted as well.)